[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Feature requests - Page 14 - Community

Feature requests

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
Perhaps a limit on how many posts you can put within a 24 hour period? It’s easy for the Gallery to get flooded, so maybe a limit of 6 posts a day?

This would allow for people to be seen, and prevent floods.

I still would like an Elite avatar.

I despise that demons and other humans are the only ones with avatars.

Zarry wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 10:55 pm
CoD zombie icons.
+1

Hey, so you all know how the MCX staff have special account customization on the forums, right? Ya know, the MCX banner under their name and the orange tint to their message. What if we got some harder achievements that would reward such customizations? Obviously not the exact ones the staff has.

Challenges could be based on time on the website, gallery posts, forum posts, etc. Just something to brag about and show your veterancy. I don't know, just something I thought about. Hopefully we get some new customization features! Love the work you guys and gals have done for us. Keep up the great work!

I would personally love that.

Also, do the badges/achievements actually do anything for you?

I bet somebody’s already said this but a dark theme would be cool.

Murple wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:08 pm
I bet somebody’s already said this but a dark theme would be cool.
Lol, over a year ago. Nobody really expressed interest 😭

For all of the gritty comic makers (like me), it's really discouraging when 1/2 of the pictures don't go through on posts. So, maybe you could implement a system like the following:

When a comic has some photos that are inappropriate to the moderation team, maybe it could privately post to where only you could see it if pictures are missing, then you could have a chance to observe and see what you could change in order to meet the guidelines.

It doesn't sound perfect but it's better than nothing.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”