[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Adding pics to your posts? - Community

Adding pics to your posts?

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
If we are not permitted to use IMG links to images we have hosted by Photobucket because that is a non MB site link, how do we post pictures to our community forum posts?

Happy Trails!
MTB Vince

I think it's been mentioned in passing around here but never explicitly stated...

You can go up to the top of the Board Index page and there's a link to the Fan Gallery. That allows you to upload, I think, five pictures at a time that are then moderated. Once the moderation is done, you can include them in your posts like normal using the [IMG] tags.

I believe the idea is to post to the gallery then use those images for forum posts.
You can see an example of this here: Scorpion's Sting - Photoshoot and Review

This way the images pass through moderation ensuring that the content is safe for all ages.
And also preventing the images from changing after moderation.

You can also use the gallery BBCode if you want to show off one of your gallery entries.
As I've demonstrated below.

Hope this helps.

I'm having a bit of trouble with doing the photo to post bit, how exactly do you do the image when you write the post?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:I'm having a bit of trouble with doing the photo to post bit, how exactly do you do the image when you write the post?
When writing your post you have BBCodes at the top of where you type.
Click the IMG and/or GALLERY buttons to insert an image.

For the IMG tag you have to put the link to the image between the open and close tag.

EXAMPLE: Image

For the GALLERY tag find the url of your post and take the part after /gallery/
Put that between the open and close tag.

EXAMPLE: [gallery ] improvised-escape [/gallery ]

If you hover over the IMG and GALLERY buttons for a little while a small explanation pops up

Hope this helps, Good luck.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:I'm having a bit of trouble with doing the photo to post bit, how exactly do you do the image when you write the post?
When writing your post you have BBCodes at the top of where you type.
Click the IMG and/or GALLERY buttons to insert an image.

For the IMG tag you have to put the link to the image between the open and close tag.

EXAMPLE: Image

For the GALLERY tag find the url of your post and take the part after /gallery/
Put that between the open and close tag.

EXAMPLE: [gallery ] improvised-escape [/gallery ]

If you hover over the IMG and GALLERY buttons for a little while a small explanation pops up

Hope this helps, Good luck.
Thanks for the advice, that really helped!

BAM YES DID IT!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”