[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Image issues (missing and/or displaying wrong) - Community

Image issues (missing and/or displaying wrong)

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
First let me say this, the purpose of the gallery is to showcase the creations we make with Mega products.
It is to share and discuss these creations, give feedback and become better builders.

That said, If you are experiencing missing images in your projects they may have been rejected for the following reasons.

Moderation

1. Blood, you can not have anything that looks like liquid blood. You can use red blocks to represent blood.
    Honestly, just avoid blood altogether. Violence and blood may be part of some of the licenses we have but it isn't part of construction.
  2. Violent death such as choking, hanging, exploding corpse, dissecting, burning alive. This goes for text (descriptions / comics) as well.
    Describing a violent death will get your image/project rejected. Again, just avoid violence and blood altogether. Violence and blood may be part of some of the licenses we have but it isn't part of construction.
  3. Picture yourself, others, your hands, feet, arm. No body parts (skin) is allowed.
  4. Animals, cats, dogs etc.... will also usually get your image removed and or project rejected.
  5. Competitor logos, Check the studs on your parts and baseplates they sometimes have the name of the company that made them. If the name of the company is clearly visible it will be rejected. Keep in mind that the moderators may be zooming in on the image to give it a closer look.
  6. Posting the same project multiple times. If you are impatient and post the same project multiple times you risk getting all entries of that project rejected in the next round of moderation. This would be seen as spamming. The moderation turnaround time is about 4 hours.
  7. Brand logos such as well known cola, tissue paper, electronics etc.. If you have a box of cereal or other product in the background of your picture it's most likely going to get rejected.
  8. Links to other sites, promoting any site other than ones owned by Mega will get your image rejected.
  9. personal information / photos in the background, Always check the background of your pictures, if you have some family photos, home work, credit card invoice, etc... in the background the image will be rejected.
  10. Using toys not made by Mega/Mattel could get your image rejected. But in this case I think it depends on the toy and it's popularity.
  11. Blurry / poor quality, If your image is very blurry, grainy and/or poor quality it may be rejected. Try and keep your images clear and in focus.
Display issues

1. Sideways / upside down images. This usually happens when you take pictures with a tablet and/or phone. Make sure you are holding the tablet and or phone right side up. Or rotate your images in a photo edit software before uploading.
  2. Image too small, If your image is appearing very small in the gallery, it usually means that the image you have uploaded was already that size. Upload a larger image.

I think the current image quality counts as "displaying wrong".

Every photo looks like it was imported at 240p, having high quality photos means nothing right now because it's so blurry.

Any info on this, guys?

Almost half the pictures I see are bulged. Looks goofy.

Zarry wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:56 pm

Every photo looks like it was imported at 240p, having high quality photos means nothing right now because it's so blurry.

Any info on this, guys?
Just curious, are you on a phone, tablet, or computer?
If you change device are they still blurry?

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:30 pm
Zarry wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:56 pm

Any info on this, guys?
Just curious, are you on a phone, tablet, or computer?
If you change device are they still blurry?
I'm on a phone, but it's blurry no matter what I use.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”