[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Issues with specific gallery projects - Community

Issues with specific gallery projects

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
Web Team
If you are experiencing issues with one of your projects please follow the steps below.

1. Login to the gallery.
  2. Navigate to the project that has the issue.
  3. Click on the three dots under the image section of your project. (next to like & share)
  4. Click on Report.
  5. Click on reason and select Other.
  6. Use the comment section to detail your issue.

I've posted two pictures 2 days ago. Not sure why the still haven't shown up at my profile

Not sure if this is the right place to post this though.

Thank you!

Azrel wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 11:27 am
I've posted two pictures 2 days ago. Not sure why the still haven't shown up at my profile

Not sure if this is the right place to post this though.

Thank you!
If you don't see your photos up a few hours after posting there is a good chance your photos have been rejected.
Take a look at the upload guidelines and this post https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... =25&t=4886

Hi IDK if I deleted it or what but I cant find a certain forum title. I searched everywhere on the forum's. But I'm positive I deleted to were I cant see it but I dont know if you can even do that. But thank you!

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”