[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Images are not appearing - Page 7 - Community

Images are not appearing

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
So I tried the clearing cache thing & boom bam presto I see pics again

I think it’s just fixed in general, I can see pictures now and I didn’t clear the cache.

Web Team
Hello everyone,

Our previous gallery upload issues had been resolved.
Unfortunately, this time around our notification system failed to alert us of a storage limit.

We are in the process of fixing the gallery.

Thank you for you patience and we really appreciate all the understanding comments we have read in this thread.
You all have great holiday spirit :)

Keep building!!

WebTeam wrote: Hello everyone,

Our previous gallery upload issues had been resolved.
Unfortunately, this time around our notification system failed to alert us of a storage limit.

We are in the process of fixing the gallery.

Thank you for you patience and we really appreciate all the understanding comments we have read in this thread.
You all have great holiday spirit :)

Keep building!!
Cheers!

Thank you so much, Web Team! You're all awesome.

Thanks for the update Webteam. Much appreciated.

Recently I have had trouble uploading photo's in the gallery, I still have one photo of my "Dancing Donkey Inn" that won't upload, I have heard others are having this issue regularly, this needs to be fixed!
Thank you:).

I have also been having problems uploading recently. My past three posts only have one picture when there should be more and some of my posts I have tried to post within the last week didn’t show up at all. Please fix this issue that so many people are having. Thank you!

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”