[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Images are not appearing - Page 6 - Community

Images are not appearing

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
Bmatt123 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:07 pm
i give up telling people not to post is failing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just give it some time, it always gets fixed.

I don't really think posting is the issue. We aren't getting an absurd amount of posts, yet the issue remains. It's just people visiting the site.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:53 pm
I don't really think posting is the issue.

Just going to casually let Glibglub and Jerry post 85 topics about themselves. LOL.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Well , these people take pictures, log on, and upload. They don't scroll through, and more than half the time the posts telling them not to post are buried.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:56 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Well , these people take pictures, log on, and upload. They don't scroll through, and more than half the time the posts telling them not to post are buried.
Also, most people seem to think it's just their internet, so they assume others can see the posts.

Didn't J5 pop in one day when this happened before and said that we simply had to clear our caches? Or was that for another bug?

Pretty certain that's another bug. The first time this glitch happened back in September, the Web Team said this was a site traffic bug that would go away on its own. You can check if clearing your cache helps, though. I'd be interested to hear if it works.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:23 am
Pretty certain that's another bug. The first time this glitch happened back in September, the Web Team said this was a site traffic bug that would go away on its own. You can check if clearing your cache helps, though. I'd be interested to hear if it works.
I’m pretty sure it’s been happening long before September. I’d say it’s the most common glitch on this site.

Welp, I deleted all of my posts from during problem. I’ll repost them when it’s fixed.

To be fair this is or close to an all time peak of traffic on the site.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”