[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Images are not appearing - Page 5 - Community

Images are not appearing

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
Snowman33 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:45 pm
Please fix this issue
Please understand that they are working on it. Programming a website to function perfectly is literally impossible. There will always be bugs and I cant even imagine trying to fix a problem.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:06 am
Snowman33 wrote:
Please fix this issue
Please understand that they are working on it. Programming a website to function perfectly is literally impossible. There will always be bugs and I cant even imagine trying to fix a problem.
The only reason I'm a bit peeved about this is because this has been an issue for a while, and it feels like they would have figured something out by now. Have you seen other sites with this kind of issue? Also, I seriously want my post to show up, because I'm really proud of it, and it's bugging me that it's there but not visible.

However, I'm going to give them a break, since it is the holidays, and I also understand that this might not be as simple as it seems in my head. In fact, it most likely isn't.

Snowman33 wrote:
Please fix this issue
The problem will go away on its own when the site traffic dies down. It will probably be a week, tops.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:49 am
Snowman33 wrote:
Please fix this issue
The problem will go away on its own when the site traffic dies down. It will probably be a week, tops.
I hope so, I’ve got some pictures I really want to share with everyone

This is getting out of hand, now there are too many of them! What are we going to do?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:04 am
This is getting out of hand, now there are too many of them! What are we going to do?
Greetings to all, I see that the gallery has been in chaos for days. I think I have a solution but we all have to agree. Delete the posts that are not yet seen, from there may be the solution and not have to wait a century for this problem. When this is fixed we can post them again BUT NOT ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Everyone agree?

Muto112 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:12 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Greetings to all, I see that the gallery has been in chaos for days. I think I have a solution but we all have to agree. Delete the posts that are not yet seen, from there may be the solution and not have to wait a century for this problem. When this is fixed we can post them again BUT NOT ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Everyone agree?
This is crazy!

I love it!

You’d think that no post images are appearing would hint some people into not posting projects.

I guess that just doesn’t work though

Muto112 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:12 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
The issue has been fixed before, it can be fixed again.

i give up telling people not to post is failing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”