[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Inability to put in correct model number - Community

Inability to put in correct model number

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
I'm trying to replace a part in the Covenant Shade Turret, (2011) and anytime i try to put in the Model number, ( numbers/letters above price tag) it gives an error message saying it doesn't exist in the database. Any help?

If a set is discontinued, the form doesn’t work and you’ll need to call customer service. Don’t worry about that, because the people at mega are always super friendly.

Murple wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:16 pm
If a set is discontinued, the form doesn’t work and you’ll need to call customer service. Don’t worry about that, because the people at mega are always super friendly.
Ok thanks for that

Murple wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:16 pm
Indeed. Had that happen for the Arctic Warthog set.

So, I have the new Halo Hero MkVII Spartan who broke, and Im trying ti put in the Product code, and when I put it in, it says it doesnt exist

Crimson88 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:53 pm
So, I have the new Halo Hero MkVII Spartan who broke, and Im trying ti put in the Product code, and when I put it in, it says it doesnt exist
When this problem happens, you'll have to call in a part replacement. They don't allow codes for a while to prevent people from abusing the system and getting new sets free of charge.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:11 pm
Crimson88 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:53 pm
When this problem happens, you'll have to call in a part replacement. They don't allow codes for a while to prevent people from abusing the system and getting new sets free of charge.
Thanks

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”