[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Image Quality - Community

Image Quality

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
It seems during the transfer to the new website system, posting pictures reduces their quality significantly. My first posts are now extremely grainy, and the pictures that get posted now aren’t as good as the ones I uploaded.

Is this fixable, or something I just have to deal with?

Yeah images look like garbage that was compacted and then broken up and then compacted for the second time and then torched and then frozen and then microwaved and then shot with a dozen 7.62x51 rounds at point blank. And then blown up.

Zarry wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:59 pm
Yeah images look like garbage that was compacted and then broken up and then compacted for the second time and then torched and then frozen and then microwaved and then shot with a dozen 7.62x51 rounds at point blank. And then blown up.
You got the process 100% accurate

Zarry wrote:
Was trying not to sound like “AngryInternetGuy#9363,” but whatever floats your boat...

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:44 am
Zarry wrote:
Was trying not to sound like “AngryInternetGuy#9363,” but whatever floats your boat...
I don't have a boat anymore, I sold it so I can buy a cheese slicer.

Lollllllll, how unfortunate....

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”