[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Report Button Not Working On Unboxed - Community

Report Button Not Working On Unboxed

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
Title is self-explanatory.

We have recently had issues on the Gallery of a user spamming nonsense and making endless unsolicited comments on other people's posts. In the past when we've had this sort of problem we've reported the issue, but numerous users have said they've been unable to use the report function on Unboxed.

At least a half-dozen users have expressed that they are intending to leave due to the ongoing harassment and belittling from this user, and it would be much appreciated if the report functionality could be restored so we have a means of bringing the issues to the attention of moderators.

Something additional that I have to mention is that this same user has even been making fun of people who have been under stress in recent days and this cannot continue like this.

Im bumping this. It wont work for anyones posts.

Bumping this because the problem user discussed above has escalated to publicly spreading misinformation about me, and I'm unable to report the post in question: https://unboxed.megaconstrux.com/en-us/ ... of-leaders

This situation sets a dangerous precedent, and makes it apparent to problem users that they can spread lies and misinformation about other users without fear of consequences.

I want to make it officially clear to anyone and everyone that the information in that post is blatant lies. I do not in any way support or condone that user's actions, and I am not working with him or involved in his "war" in any way, shape, or form. I urgently request that site staff delete that post.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”