[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Community Highlights section glitched - Community

Community Highlights section glitched

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
There seems to be an ongoing issue with part of the Community Highlights section on the homepage of Unboxed.

Trending posts appears to be working fine, and so does Staff Picks (although there haven't been any new ones in months), but the Featured Members section has been displaying the same six people for most of the year, with the only change being the order they're sometimes listed in.

This would only be a minor issue, except recently one especially rude user has gotten it into his head that because his name currently happens to be at the front of that list, he's been "chosen by the community" to be the "leader of the gallery", and has taken to bullying and abusing other users into adhering to his imagined authority. Several other users have temporarily or permanently left the Gallery in recent months, and specifically cited the problematic user as their reason for doing so.

Since the report button also isn't working, we have had no way of dealing with this user. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I would appreciate it if the Featured Members section could be fixed, or even just removed entirely, to help alleviate the issue.

I agree on all counts. This is a big problem and needs to be addressed.

Like Nato said, this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed

He also antagonizes certain members even if they aren't doing anything.

What's the name of this user?

Halo40KWarrior wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:51 pm
What's the name of this user?
Ge0b0x

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”