[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled? - Page 10 - Community

Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Are we going to get sets again or is it just figure packs from here on out

I still argue that Mega can make a military themed series that doesn't rely on video game licensing.

Seems like it would give them considerably more freedom in what they produced and how they designed it.

I hope not most of my sets are modern warfare and call of duty ghost based.

Any chance we can get an update on the future of the CoD line going forward? I understand this has been a lingering question for a while now, but it seems now more than ever that the information flow on the line has completely stopped.

Toy Designer
Wlifter wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:53 am
Any chance we can get an update on the future of the CoD line going forward? I understand this has been a lingering question for a while now, but it seems now more than ever that the information flow on the line has completely stopped.
All the 2020 products have been released and are available now. Also, there will be more COD to collect in 2021. The design team is wrapping up work on those products now. We can't be more specific about these for the moment. Stand by for news when the time is right.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:00 pm
Wlifter wrote:
All the 2020 products have been released and are available now. Also, there will be more COD to collect in 2021. The design team is wrapping up work on those products now. We can't be more specific about these for the moment. Stand by for news when the time is right.
Thanks for providing this insight Kevin! Any chance you're allowed to comment on if these will join the MCX lines being made more widely available internationally? No worries if not - appreciate you sharing information regardless!

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Wlifter wrote:
Thank you for the transparency Kevin. You guys keep making great building sets and I'll keep shoveling money in your direction.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Thank you for the transparency and info Kevin. My favorite line lives once again.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”