[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
For Honor line? - Community

For Honor line?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Maybe a series of sets based on the game For Honor made by UbiSoft. Seeing as we just came out of one year anniversary for that game, now would be perfect. Theres plenty of characters to create, each character has expansive amounts of armor, the weapons can be customized to look epic, and theres even head ornaments for the characters. There's a lot of potential and opportunity with a For Honor line, and I believe the first set should include the famous antagonist of the game, Apollyon. What better way to catch peoples attention than the woman of war herself? But please consider this idea, it would excite me greatly to see another of my favorite games come out in tiny figures, and im certain others would love the idea as well.

I always thought this would be a great line. We've all been in need of a medieval line. There would be knight packs, samurai packs, and Viking packs. Man, we could even have a series of battlefields like those old halo ones. Now I want this...

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”