[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
starcraft figures - Community

starcraft figures

Got a question? Ask it here!
mega construx should make star craft figures, like the marine,ghosts, raynor,friebat,vikings,vultures, and Goliaths

Not sure it would be that appealing to the focus market for the brand. Most of the young whippersnappers out there don't even know about the Craft of the Star, which was a popular game at the turn of last century.

Errex wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:32 am
Not sure it would be that appealing to the focus market for the brand. Most of the young whippersnappers out there don't even know about the Craft of the Star, which was a popular game at the turn of last century.
starcraft is cool halo wars is cool as well you gonna debate that too?

HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:45 am
Errex wrote:
He’s not saying that SC is bad he’s saying that the majority of people buying MCX don’t know what it is, so they wouldn’t be interested in buying it.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:51 pm
HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:45 am
Errex wrote:
He’s not saying that SC is bad he’s saying that the majority of people buying MCX don’t know what it is, so they wouldn’t be interested in buying it.
you negative nancies need to open up your minds mega bloks has the licence to do star craft figures they made a battle cruiser way back in 2009 i want full fledged figures and vehicles, believe it or not kids have access to the internet and can look up oldskool games that you are all neglecting, i believe in today's youth being fully capable and palpable to decided which mini-figs they like and don't like

RTS has been my life since way back i was playing lvl 2 of brood war saving confederates/civies

Geez calm down. I’m stating facts that no one can change.

Errex wrote:
if you liek starcraft and i like starcraft i think it works

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:25 pm
Geez calm down. I’m stating facts that no one can change.
lol

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”