[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Distribution is still a problem - Community

Distribution is still a problem

Got a question? Ask it here!

Another day, another thread.

This is a known issue. Mega are working on it. Have some patience.
Yan_MCX wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:14 pm
Currently, we're focusing on regaining lost shelf space in brick-and-mortar stores globally, and relying on online partners (like Amazon, Walmart, etc.) to handle online sales.

YES MORE OF THIS FROM THE COMMUNITY

HALx-10 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:22 pm
As Yan and Nato said, they are working on it. The age of needing to be loud about it is over.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:06 am
HALx-10 wrote:
As Yan and Nato said, they are working on it. The age of needing to be loud about it is over.
okay panhandle

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:06 am
HALx-10 wrote:
Agreed. Let's just let them sort things out. It'll get better when it gets better.

My patience wore out a year ago. It's been "be patient" since EntertainmentEarth, Amazon and BBTS had to cancel preorders this time last year and all the white knights falsely blamed them for opening preorders before they secured orders themselves. Then, best Mega can offer is the text equivalent to a palms up shoulder shrug and a promise to "do better" that they've failed to live up to 12 months later.

You want to pay more on the scalper market, knock yourself out. Want to buy things out of Mexico, go ahead. You want to defend Mega and Mattel, fine. Just don't bother doing so in the thread I started.

It's ask Mega. Not ask the apologists.

I want them to tell me why I am still waiting for the second CoD plane that EE has on preorder for far too long now. Or, for that matter, the second care package case I ordered from EE because no one else has it to even preorder much less sell.

If they are relying on Amazon to help online then why can't Amazon fulfill orders for the X-Files greys or any other figure from that line?

And I don't want "patient" as a response.

Being patient won't fill my order for a Banished Marauder that's apparently out of production before it hit shelves and still hasn't produced the turret sets that popped up in Canada and no where else.

I'll just stop buying the product altogether.

Let the line die and then all of you will be lamenting what once was rather than enjoying what might've been. In the end, I'll just be saving money for manufacturers who actually can deliver product to their customer base.

Hicks_Royel wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:47 pm
SNIP
Mega can't tell you why you're having problems with orders from third parties. That's an issue you need to take up with those sites and retailers. Claiming to be impatient because those sites are unreliable, and demanding explanations from Mega for things they have no control over, isn't going to accomplish anything.

Your overall question has already been answered, months ago. Mega is aware of the issue. They are working on improving their distribution for next year. They've been saying it for a while, they're still saying it now, and it's all they can really say. If that's not good enough for you, then I don't know what you want.

Anyways, i agree with you man, hold in there' we all see the cheaters getting first pick too i'm tired of mega catering and pampering scalpers, i pay cash for what i buy and we deserve to be heard, i think mega prefers this over loosing our money i'm a honest dedicated person, i do believe this has a lot to do with Mattel tho if were being honest, i think mega is at their wits end too so theirs that shred of hope, maybe if people suddenly like mega construx, maybe mega could get away from Mattel that would probably be the best change

Look I know there are issues with local distribution, but I have had no trouble getting new/old sets for their base price *sometimes even lower than normal on occasion* online, you just have to be thrifty, and know when/where to shop.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”