[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How to get Halo mega construx sets in Australia? - Community

How to get Halo mega construx sets in Australia?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hi,
Huge Mega fan as well as a Halo fan, i have been collecting halo mega products since 2009. They use to be sold in a majority of stores in Australia back then however ever since 2016 the halo lines of mega construx have been rather difficult to find and purchase. The major retailers have stopped selling mega products and what niche/little retail stores that do sell them seem to have a very tiny amount of stock. i know a common answer is "there is not enough demand" but seeing as though where ever i go to find these products in Australia, whether in obscure pop culture stores or the furthest corners of the internet, they seem to be sold out as soon as they are released here. Purchasing these products online from international sites and countries is just way too expensive.
My questions are;
1. where can i purchase the new 2020 sets i see releasing soon in Australia?
2. why do international customers suffer when wanting to find and purchase your products?

thank you,
Sam.

Community Team
Australia will only begin to sell at Big W around October/November. We are working on improving our distribution for our international customers.

MCX_Team wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:51 am
Australia will only begin to sell at Big W around October/November. We are working on improving our distribution for our international customers.
Awesome news! Any hint on what's coming down our way? Thanks

Community Team
jikijiki wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:15 am
MCX_Team wrote:

The Warthog and Pelican will be available in 2020. The Skiff, Recon Getaway and Building Box will come in 2021.

MCX_Team wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:16 pm
jikijiki wrote:
MCX_Team wrote:

The Warthog and Pelican will be available in 2020. The Skiff, Recon Getaway and Building Box will come in 2021.
Any plans for energy sword, halo ring or buildable helmet to be made available here?

MCX_Team wrote:
jikijiki wrote:
MCX_Team wrote:

So we won’t even be seeing anything else such as the newest blind bag wave, HHS12 or the customiser packs?

That is a real shame. I was really hoping to get my hands on them to finally mass some classic styled covenant without forking out scalper prices.

MCX_Team wrote:
jikijiki wrote:
MCX_Team wrote:

Any updates on this? It's nearing the end of Nov now but Big W still has no Mega Construx! Make my Christmas please!

MCX_Team wrote:
So uh that aged poorly, so are we still getting distribution or was it cancelled?

If i could just mentally project sets in your area i would, its not fair everyone in the United states/Canada gets exclusives and first pick, you guys deserve the same sets...... at the same time.... so the community can interact, in a timely manner... and give real feedback

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”