[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Is it possible to order Replacement parts for the SDCC 2020 set? - Community

Is it possible to order Replacement parts for the SDCC 2020 set?

Got a question? Ask it here!
The Halo Infinite Chief in my SDCC pack doesn’t seem to have the best head quality, as I see stress marks by the neck if I try to move it, I’m worried if I do anything to it it will break. Is there anything I can do, or is the only solution to go out and buy the new sets with Chief?

Community Team
I would encourage you to call our consumer service line and see what they can do for you. Going through them (or using the online form whenever possible) is the best option, because (a) it helps us track any potential issues in production, and (b) they have the most information to be able to help you.

Hey yan i tried to use mega's request form but it does not recognize the set code as it says it does not exist. Im just trying to get a replacement ar as its missing its attachment and one of my cortanas has some chipping in its prints. Anyhelp would be appreciated

WhoThCares wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:47 am
Hey yan i tried to use mega's request form but it does not recognize the set code as it says it does not exist. Im just trying to get a replacement ar as its missing its attachment and one of my cortanas has some chipping in its prints. Anyhelp would be appreciated
Did you try calling customer service, as he recommended?

Spartanz19 wrote:
WhoThCares wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:47 am
Not yet as I was a work when I made that post and didn't get home till 8 pm. I'm now just checking this out.

Did you try calling customer service, as he recommended?

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”