[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Winterfell canceled - Community

Winterfell canceled

Got a question? Ask it here!
Has the Winterfell set really been canceled due to lack of demand? If so is the entire line done?

Was that the one with the zombie horse?

No this is the big castle for $100

I was going to buy that set when it released! Why would they cancel it? They already designed it and produced it I think. Those zombies in that set looked great

I'm hoping the figures are released in the MX heroes line at the very least.

The lack of a response is unfortunate. I keep hoping the report of ToyWiz canceling orders it due to them not carrying the set for lack of preorders and not the set being canceled entirely. I haven't much use for GoT sets as GoT sets but they're useful fill ins for background MotU pieces.

Especially the dragons. I've picked up probably a half dozen or more of them as they went to discount.

Well, the set is still listed in the Black Series web page, so I hope to see it in stores at some point...

still listed on Amazon as well

Someone in mexico posted a picture on facebook of them receiving the set from their mother. It is only a matter of time before it shows up elsewhere.

Everybody needs to remember that the factory in Canada was shut down for a time during the lockdown, and they produced face shields for a period of time afterwards. A lot of the larger sets of Game of Thrones and Halo are packaged in Montreal, so it isn't a surprise that some sets are coming out a bit later. All of these sets are the "Fall" line, but Fall doesn't actually start for another week and a half. Be patient.

LishaThorne wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:04 pm
still listed on Amazon as well
The only listing I see is for the set shipping out of Amazon UK with a shipping fee of $32.

As for the Mexico thing. Several other sets have shown up in Mexico and Canada but never the US market.

So, to that regard, I can certainly see the reason for concern. It may be manufactured and released but only in a very limited capacity. And since other sets of that nature don't see a bigger distribution, I can't fault folks for their questioning this set's distribution.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”