[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Any Thoughts On Changing Height of Infinite Marines? - Community

Any Thoughts On Changing Height of Infinite Marines?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Here's my message to the designers of MCX: Has your team taken into consideration changing the leg design for Halo Infinite marines to make them more to scale with the Halo line? Perhaps making shorter call of duty legs, using the NMPD legs, or something else? I really don't mean to sound whiny, it's just that proper scale is a very important thing to me as a collector. By the way, apart from their leg design, the new Infinite marines are such great figures and quite probably the best marines you've made by far.

Now, for anyone with Infinite marines who stumbles upon this post, I've thought of a solution to make Infinite marines a little shorter if you want to try it. I took the upper legs of Halo CE marines, then the black lower legs of ark marines and put them together to make a decent looking Infinite marine. To be fair, this is kind of a costly method because you need to buy multiple figures to pull it off, and it's not 100% accurate to the in-game marines. But aesthetically, it looks pretty good, and I so happened to have a bunch of Halo Wars marines and CE marines lying around.

Sergeant Forge and series delta marines could also work because they too have light green thighs, but they're very hard to come by these days. Clash on the ring blind bags are still in stores as of lately, so it'll be much easier to get a whole lot of CE marines. Although I can't say how longer they will be around, given that the new Halo Infinite blinds bags are starting to turn up, so get some while they're still available!

Or you can wait for mega to do the better thing of just retooling spartans so the arms and legs are lager ie using cod legs

WhoThCares wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:17 pm
Or you can wait for mega to do the better thing of just retooling spartans so the arms and legs are lager ie using cod legs
I mean, that could be a solution, but then other types of figures would have to be upscaled and spartans from past lines won't look correct next to them. I guess what I'm saying is that it would be much more practical and cost effective to just make the marines short again, as opposed to making every other figure taller with them. I do agree with you though, I would still really like to see taller spartans, and just taller enemies in general.

Community Team
Our design team has taken this into consideration actually, you'll see in our future sets. Stay tuned

MCX_Team wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:30 pm
Our design team has taken this into consideration actually, you'll see in our future sets. Stay tuned
That's great to hear!

Spartans should be made taller

They should of made the Spartans bigger fro the get-go.......

Slappy wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:49 pm
They can't change the past.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:24 pm
Slappy wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:49 pm
They can't change the past.
yes, but you can change the future and not repeat the past, u goof

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”