[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
WHAT HAPPENED TO CALL OF DUTY?! - Page 3 - Community

WHAT HAPPENED TO CALL OF DUTY?!

Got a question? Ask it here!
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:49 pm
Look haven’t you noticed that CoD has been pretty separate from the other lines for years now?

It doesn’t matter whether it should or not. People will be offended by it, it’s too close to reality. They have to play their cards just right to even keep it going, or at least that’s my understanding.
While I do agree. You can still detach the vehicles and equipment used from what they were used for.
Let's take for example: Mega decides to make a set of a Republic F-105D Thunderchief. Rather than going for one that would be serving in a war, they could go with one that was passed onto the Air National Guard.
Heck, I could even see them making a set of reconnaissance aircraft, such as the U-2/SR-71, or reconnaissance versions of fighter aircraft (the RF-8G comes to mind)

I just want the old sets to go down in price... have you seen those things? Cheers

Playah wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:38 pm
I just want the old sets to go down in price... have you seen those things? Cheers
The quality has gotten worse, with new sets, their is also less molds these days.......

Slappy wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:20 pm
Playah wrote:
The quality has gotten worse, with new sets, their is also less molds these days.......
New guns, head molds, helmer molds, part molds have flourished within the last year

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:02 am
Slappy wrote:
Playah wrote:
New guns, head molds, helmer molds, part molds have flourished within the last year
"New" doesn't mean a year ago.......

Slappy wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:28 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Slappy wrote:

Guys! All of us want the price to go down, can we agree on that? We don't have to diagree on everything! Cheers

Playah wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:11 pm
Slappy wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Guys! All of us want the price to go down, can we agree on that? We don't have to diagree on everything! Cheers
But Playah..............

If we do not disagree there is no point in conversation.........

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:47 pm
Playah wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:11 pm
Slappy wrote:

But Playah..............

If we do not disagree there is no point in conversation.........
That's not totally accurate to the situation, bullying and following people is not cool.....

Slappy wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Slappy wrote:

"Within the last year" =/= "a year ago". That's a leap of logic right there, and in fact are two contradictory statements.

Elemaster wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:34 pm
Slappy wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

"Within the last year" =/= "a year ago". That's a leap of logic right there, and in fact are two contradictory statements.
Molds should come out every wave......

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”