[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo: 2 Shades of Olive Green? - Page 2 - Community

Halo: 2 Shades of Olive Green?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Slappy wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:19 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:50 pm
Slappy wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:12 pm

it triggers my OCD
Get another seat and put it in. Good luck trying to jam figures in. It’s called it’s been scaled down.
doesn't make sense too, and would be practically impossible to do, that's not a relative solution
"Doesn't make sense too" doesn't make sense to do what?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:21 pm
Slappy wrote:
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:50 pm

Get another seat and put it in. Good luck trying to jam figures in. It’s called it’s been scaled down.
doesn't make sense too, and would be practically impossible to do, that's not a relative solution
Deconstruct the whole model, i spent 50 bucks on to add a jury rigged secondary seat.......

Slappy wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:22 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Slappy wrote:

Deconstruct the whole model, i spent 50 bucks on to add a jury rigged secondary seat.......
So what you would rather spend 100 bucks to have one that has 2 seats.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:40 pm
Slappy wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:22 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

So what you would rather spend 100 bucks to have one that has 2 seats.
If that's what it takes to get it right, the first time, sure........

Hey have we put thought that just maybe the sparrow hawk in lore may have a single seat version as current modern fighter jets and aircraft have with single and two seat models. This sparrow hawk is just like the pelicans as their pilot seat configurations change based upon which pelican make and model we talk about. Halo 2 pelican vs 3, vs infinites pelican. The unsc has many makes and models for their vehicles some of which are only in the books or in halo wars not seen in the main games. So please know mega knows what they're doing as they have many variations to choose upon.

Slappy wrote:
WhoThCares wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:48 pm
Hey have we put thought that just maybe the sparrow hawk in lore may have a single seat version as current modern fighter jets and aircraft have with single and two seat models. This sparrow hawk is just like the pelicans as their pilot seat configurations change based upon which pelican make and model we talk about. Halo 2 pelican vs 3, vs infinites pelican. The unsc has many makes and models for their vehicles some of which are only in the books or in halo wars not seen in the main games. So please know mega knows what they're doing as they have many variations to choose upon.
It does not matter Mega, is purposefully destroying the lore out of ego.... i won't keep buying sets with kid friendly features if it sacrifices quality i don't care how that comes off..... i'm tired

This may help show you what i mean and others have said and how to make the sparrowhawk look better. I have added more ordinance and added greebling to the cockpit for detail.

Slappy wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:28 pm
WhoThCares wrote:
It does not matter Mega, is purposefully destroying the lore out of ego.... i won't keep buying sets with kid friendly features if it sacrifices quality i don't care how that comes off..... i'm tired
Dude theyre doing their best. A plastic building kit cannot have every single detail you want. Its not their ego, more of what their limitations are. These are meant for children and adults alike, but more heavily focused on children because it is a toy company . Theres only so much you can expect out of a set. Your expectations are raised really high and your disappointed because its so raised so high.

WhoThCares wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:13 pm
Slappy wrote:
WhoThCares wrote:

This may help show you what i mean and others have said and how to make the sparrowhawk look better. I have added more ordinance and added greebling to the cockpit for detail.
It looks great my gripe isn't with you or anyone personal............

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:20 pm
Slappy wrote:
WhoThCares wrote:
Dude theyre doing their best. A plastic building kit cannot have every single detail you want. Its not their ego, more of what their limitations are. These are meant for children and adults alike, but more heavily focused on children because it is a toy company . Theres only so much you can expect out of a set. Your expectations are raised really high and your disappointed because its so raised so high.
Its just the idea, that its a 2 seater, i would of liked it better with a secondary cockpit, even if we didn't get a second figure, the spartan is after all a super solider and maybe has built in integration or something to help run the ship, my point is don't skimp on detail to meet deadlines it ends up showing in sets.......

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:20 pm
Slappy wrote:
WhoThCares wrote:
I have head cannon that doesn't permit me from compromising..... ik im a pain.......

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”