[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Snake Mountain - Community

Snake Mountain

Got a question? Ask it here!
With the classics enormous snake mountain re release any chance you guys are working on one yourself?

Community Team
It too early to promise such a set but we have been listening to the feedback and requests for Snake Mountain. :)

I honestly would rather have Alien or Halo sets, instead of another Overpriced MOTU something arather........

Community Team
We always strive to create and provide sets for all of our builders.
Slappy wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:59 pm
I honestly would rather have Alien or Halo sets, instead of another Overpriced MOTU something arather........

Maybe Snake Mountain could be downscaled for a lower pricepoint? Ultimately I want new characters getting figures than anything and that's what I'll always buy first.

Nah Snake Mountain should be as big as Castle Grayskull from scale.

Snake Mountain should be big bigger then Grayskull. Plus added ons down the line to add more snake heads to make it into king hiss version.

Snake Mountain would be amazing! The only thing I would prefer more is the Cats Lair :)

They could break it up into smaller sets like they did with Monster High. That way people can get the sets they want at less cost, and the completionists can get all the collection.
Kinda like the Panthor at Point Dread set is an extension to Castle Greyskull. If GS had been in sections more fans may have been able to afford it all over time.

I also wanna throw my hat in the ring for a Snake Mountain!!!
And yes, it should be at least equal to Castle Grayskull. Opportunities to expand to make it full size in scale would be excellent!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”