[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Why hasn’t the MCX parts request form been updated to include fall 2020 sets? - Community

Why hasn’t the MCX parts request form been updated to include fall 2020 sets?

Got a question? Ask it here!
So I recently received Pelican Inbound and after starting to build it I noticed there were numerous missing pieces.

Today I went to utilise the parts replacement form in an effort to obtain the parts I needed to properly finish the build. However I found that I would get a message saying the product code, in this case “GNB28” not exists in database.

So I tried out the Mattel replacement form and found it doesn’t support international customers such as myself.

So why hasn’t the MCX form been updated as it allows for international customers to order replacement parts?

Because its such a brand new set this happens all the time. Try calling them directly as that seems to work all the time

I mean they’re not that new. Some of the sets from this wave are verging on six months old and still aren’t up on the form. Previously I’ve been able to get replacement parts for new sets using the form when they’re about a month or so after release.

So clearly something’s up with the MCX parts form, whether Mega are retiring it or something on that line, which is concerning as its the only way outside off possibly phone call that I’ve seen to get replacement parts.

I’ve even tried contacting Mattel Australia via email and haven’t received a response for over a week now.

As for phone calls, yes that’s probably possible but due to Timezones it’s quite inconvenient and more of a hassle to accomplish then what it’s worth.

Also please remember covid is currently impacting everybody and so mega most likely has reduced staff for safety policies which impacts how much tech support is done. Even the designers were impacted last i heard. Just give it more time.

Aight I don’t see what’s hard about entering the parts into the form database, since they’ve clearly got some form of replacement parts system in place for this current wave.

It’s hilarious that I can order replacement parts for my 10 year old pelican using the MCX form but not the new one.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”