[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Cancelation Motu Xmas Calendar? - Community

Cancelation Motu Xmas Calendar?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hello Mega Team,

They are rumors around the web that the Motu Xmas holiday calendar will not be produced and retailed globally?

Can you please confirm we are going to see this Set coming

Appreciate your feedback

Thx and Brgds
OzzyOz

Was there a MotU advent calendar planned? (°o°)

It is confirmed cancelled, at least in the US. Entertainment Earth Distribution was notified by Mattel after listing that the item was indeed cancelled.

Aside from seeing messages from EED, I have a wholesale account and the listing for the MotU Advent Calendar shows "cancelled".

Any word on if it'll see release outside of the US? Was really hoping to get the set and willing to import it if need be.

It does seem to be cancelled. I think maybe we weren't deserving of an Orko ATM.

If it is true what you say about it being cancelled than Mega Construx should reconsider because I would've bought it, wouldn't you?

UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:55 am
If it is true what you say about it being cancelled than Mega Construx should reconsider because I would've bought it, wouldn't you?
Porcupine your just always trying to stir up trouble will mega ever be good enough for you?
I understand your upset but you don't need to cause trouble about it,
Now have a nice day 😀

rsjones76 wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:22 pm
Porcupine your just always trying to stir up trouble will mega ever be good enough for you?
Now have a nice day 😀
really rsjones? hes not trying to make trouble. he is just saying mega should reconsider because he would but it.

rsjones76 wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:22 pm
Now have a nice day 😀
what in the world is your definition of "trouble" cause he's sure as heck not causing it

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”