[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
GI Joe as possible CoD replacement line? - Community

GI Joe as possible CoD replacement line?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I would never had suggested this in the past, however [competitor] seems very agreeable to licensing out GI Joe to other companies. We've seen some brick toy sets popping up at discount retailers (sorry, I don't know the company's name who is making them). Super7 is making 7in figures based on the 80s GI Joe cartoon as well as 3.75" figures. So maybe it's possible for Mega Construx to get the license for GI Joe.

Call of Duty seems to be on life support at Mega Construx. Maybe it's time to move on to GI Joe if possible as a replacement. There are a lot more characters and identifiable vehicles which could make for buildable sets. Maybe even existing Call of Duty parts could be reused for a GI Joe line.

Again, I would have thought something like this wasn't possible, but these days it seems like it could happen. GI Joe Mega Construx sets would do very well right now, as GI Joe is having a resurgence in popularity.

strangely enough I would like a big scp overlord set like the house and all of the team

THEranger01 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:00 pm
strangely enough I would like a big scp overlord set like the house and all of the team
I doubt it would happen with how scp is already dealing with Russian *** whos trying to copyright SCP

This would be awesome! Another Call Of Duty style Military line for us to Enjoy!
YES MEGA CONSTRUX MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!
just make sure they are compatible with the call of duty figures and I will buy lots!

Im not a fan of this idea. I barely have the room for the Masters Line and the money, and Would collect this like I did the old school ones in the 80s. lol

G.I. Joe won't happen, especially if that rumored [competitor] Optimus Prime ends up being real, it would mean that [competitor] already has deals with [competitor] in place, and then there's those cheaper G.I. Joe construction block sets that can be found at Tuesday Morning stores as well.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”