[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Personal designing - Community

Personal designing

Got a question? Ask it here!
Recently I've come across inspiration to design a set to piece together and I've been able to find a parts catalogue, but I'm wanting to know if there is some program I could use or a way I could design my idea without having to do it all from scratch or on paper. I do plan on seeing if I can order specific parts once I have a good "blueprint" set up for what I'm trying to do, but my main obstacle right now is having a medium to design with. In case anyone is curious and would like to also try: my idea I'm wanting to design into a full set are the full bases for the UNSC, Banished, and Covenant from Halo Wars 1 and 2. Not something simple either. I'm planning to have the main base with the starting baseplates for the individual additions with the option to add on the rest like how one levels the base up in game. I will be doing my research in case the main base itself has any visual changes through the upgrades. I basically want to do a 1 to 1 in game design to construx design.

Have you tried LCAD?

It's library only has pieces from THAT other brick company, but still can be useful for rough designs using basic shapes.

I haven't heard of it but I'll check it out.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”