[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fal Chavamee and Spartan 1337 - Community

Fal Chavamee and Spartan 1337

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hi Mega Construx! I have a big question to ask. I was wondering if you guys will ever make figures of spartan 1337 or Fal Chavamee(arbiter from halo legends). These characters would be fun and cool to have in physical form without having to make a custom. These characters would be very useful to the stop motion community and other related YouTube things. These characters could simply be in a Halo Heroes wave or the Halo universe blindbags. Where ever you might put them, it’s more important we(the community)just get the figures. I personally don’t care if there in $100 sets I will still buy them without question. Please make these figures.

Kenshin Ellis

Considering we got legends cheif and fred, i think they could do this. but they may not be able to due to current contracts and deals.

GodKrel4 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:21 pm
Hi Mega Construx! I have a big question to ask. I was wondering if you guys will ever make figures of spartan 1337 or Fal Chavamee(arbiter from halo legends). These characters would be fun and cool to have in physical form without having to make a custom. These characters would be very useful to the stop motion community and other related YouTube things. These characters could simply be in a Halo Heroes wave or the Halo universe blindbags. Where ever you might put them, it’s more important we(the community)just get the figures. I personally don’t care if there in $100 sets I will still buy them without question. Please make these figures.

Kenshin Ellis
I want Dihn and Ehklend as figures

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”