[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Dissatisfaction about Mega releases in Germany - Community

Dissatisfaction about Mega releases in Germany

Got a question? Ask it here!
Ok i came back to building block sets because of the Masters of the Universe Line.
Later i also bought Game of Thrones Line and started Hot Wheels wonder builders and building Sets.

The thing is i really like thouse sets but Mattel does not release all of em here.

Looking at the Masters al lot figures from the Heros line and two packs are not sold here.
Some figures are amazon com only how stupid is that?

OK next one Game of thrones, ok we had this over here because it does not sell over there.
Then again they dont sell good here aswell and things the US ppl want u can get here for cheap.
How bad is this distribution? Instead of making your wares availible to everyone in every couuntry and make money you just dont.

Ok then hey wonder builders Hot Wheels, a kids line but guess what kinda cool somehow. While we got the Wave 1 here i still have to buy from different shops to get them all. Wave 2 again i get almost nothing.
No Rip Rod, Baja Truck, Amazoom, Rodger Dodger, Aristo Rat, yellow Bone Shaker, red Twin mill... nope i only got HW40 out of luck while one shop had 3 in stock. Sure i got some new Mini Monster Trucks Race Ace and Gungster, Mega Wrex and the Twinduction set but whats goin on with the others ?
OK i guess you dont want to earn money, instead you repack the wave 1 cars and send em here again. No no one is left to buy them again.

OK the Hot Wheels Buildings Sets, wow Amazon only and they made is cheap but its a good set.
Then the next wave only Raodger Dodger and Street Rodder but no Purple Passion. WTF so i end up to import it like a lot stuff you dont release over here and pay the double amount because of shipping and import dutys.
Thanks so this Purple Passon cost me 120$ instead of 50$.

So with that in mind Mattel and Mega no wonder you fail and cant keep up with [competitor], i wont buy any more Wonder builders because i cant get the ones i like without paying the double price and relaying on importing and some internet shops.
Dont know about the Building Hot Wheels Sets i just dont see me buying more sets overpriced for over the double amount because you are not able to offer them here locally. If i wont get the Mod Rod and Muscle Bound maybe the Big Foot then i say good bye to that line also. More lost money for you.

The Game of Thrones Line is already dead, What a waste of money to get the licence.

Leaving the only line MotU and the prices are here way more high then in the USA. Really does it cost that much more to ship to Europe from China instead to the US? You searious?

But guess what the problem is not only with Mega its with other stuff of Mattel aswell.
Distribution chaos and it lasts.
Makes me really wonder how is that possible? How can this not be an issue for mattel and how can the ppl that are taking the responsibility for this ongoin failure still have ther job?

its alot harder to fix distribution. also keep in mind that canda, the place where mega is located, has a hard time finding Mega sets. distribution is being worked on, but its alot harder than just ship this there. you have to remember the global supply chain issues at the moment and you cant expect things to be places.

From motu I got almost anything, except the wind raider, Mossman and Stratos.
I don't like to pay the high prices and hope there will come again.

But in the meantime I buy allmost anything i can get twice from Amazon Com and sell one here at a price so high I got my own collection for zero euro. ; p

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”