[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
MCX Xbox Gaming - Community

MCX Xbox Gaming

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
This forum is for 360 or Xbox users. In the time between Christmas and New Year's I am starting an annual gaming event for the MCX community! (I'll come up with a date later) There is no competition, it will be to just have fun. You don't have to have a mic. I will have a party chat so we can all talk and message each other at the same time. We will be playing various games depending on what people have. There are some rules though.

1. LITTLE TO NO CUSSING
2. RESPECT each other
3. NO CHEATING, MODDING, OR TEAM KILLING
4. Have fun!

Please enter your GamerTag so people know who you are here on the gallery.
Mine is PumpActionPower

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:50 am
This forum is for 360 or Xbox users. In the time between Christmas and New Year's I am starting an annual gaming event for the MCX community! (I'll come up with a date later) There is no competition, it will be to just have fun. You don't have to have a mic. I will have a party chat so we can all talk and message each other at the same time. We will be playing various games depending on what people have. There are some rules though.

1. LITTLE TO NO CUSSING
2. RESPECT each other
4. Have fun!

Mine is PumpActionPower
Will there be call of duty or just halo

Roebuck wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:27 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:50 am

1. LITTLE TO NO CUSSING
2. RESPECT each other
4. Have fun!

Mine is PumpActionPower
Will there be call of duty or just halo
It will be Halo, COD, Destiny. If people want then they can leave the party and play something else. (Just remember to join back) But if you consider playing AW, I'll join you Roe.

Hmm... I got to talk to my brother about this...
I'll drop mine in just in case: KillerZone2468. That's also my UN for PS4 if you guys are interested in some Overwatch ;)
(You just got to let me know who you are if you did friend me!)

I might join but my gold will expire at Christmas.

zelot2468 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:36 pm
I might join but my gold will expire at Christmas.
This will be in the following days after Christmas but before New Years's. You think you got time to buy some new in between then?

MY XBOX ONE S GOT FRYED YESTERDAY!!!!!! WWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY???????????????? 😭

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:55 pm
MY XBOX ONE S GOT FRYED YESTERDAY!!!!!! WWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY???????????????? 😭
Bummer man. Ain't the S a new console. My ONE has been at my house since 2015. The only problem with it is it turns on with out touching it and won't accept the game automatically. Hope it's under warranty.

I think we have warranty on it LETS HOPE!!!!!

Return to “Event Discussion”