[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
2018 Toyfair discussions.. - Page 4 - Community

2018 Toyfair discussions..

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Apparently, the infinity doesn't look as big as FUD, but I could be wrong. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm really conflicted about the new MCX Heroes. Aside from the obvious annoyance that they probably aren't going ever going to see a release here in Australia, and will be obscenely expensive for me to get from scalpers online, almost half of these figures have already been released in the past.

But I suppose, in a way, that's kind of a good thing.

The first Xenomorph figure was extremely popular, so I can understand why they made the decision to release another one. I'm a little disappointed that this one is identical save for a few splotches of green blood - the Aliens have distinct differences in each and every film, so I would've liked to see them adapt one of the other designs. Still, this might give me a chance to actually get my hands on a Xenomorph this time around.

In the same vein, the Ezio figure is nothing special... but I only say that because I've already forked out the extra money to purchase most of the old Assassin's Creed sets through online retailers. For everyone who missed out on the cancelled line, and isn't willing to pay the scalper's steep fees, I suspect the Ezio figure (and any future Assassin's Creed MCX figs that are released) will prove quite popular. If we're lucky, Mega might have even adjusted the head and hood design to use the slimmer pegs and holes, to match the rest of the MCX line.

The Terminator figures are also a little lack-lustre to me, but that's because I also have most of the sets from the Terminator Genisys line that Mega did a few year's back. Of course, that line had an extremely limited release, and the sets very hard to find at a reasonable price today, so this provides an excellent opportunity for everyone who missed out to be able to get their hands on the figures.

Did anyone see the COD weapon packs? Or Heroes series 9? We're getting a CE Chief and finally a Halsey with a civilian body! Everything looks so beautiful and wonderfully designed :')

Looks like some interesting sets and figures, but now the important question: will we see any of them in our respective areas? Or on Amazon for non-scalper prices?

I'm most wanting Data, Leo and the MotU figures.

AiasOileus wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:40 am
Looks like some interesting sets and figures, but now the important question: will we see any of them in our respective areas? Or on Amazon for non-scalper prices?

I'm most wanting Data, Leo and the MotU figures.
Well I haven't even seen series 5, They should slow it down a bit.

Yeah 8 looks great. Glad that the CE Chief is proper. Also I like the Recruit.

What would really make my day is if they made Captain Jacob Keyes and Commander Miranda Keyes that would be great.

I'm with nato but I disagree with his points. Where he lives sure, but in the US the entire assassins creed and terminator line sell casually under retail.

Return to “Event Discussion”