[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
2018 Toy Fair Recap - Page 4 - Community

2018 Toy Fair Recap

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
CaryMega wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:29 am
Here's what was announced yesterday:

Pokemon Series 7
UNSC Frostraven vs. Decimus
UNSC Blizzard Squad

Today's the last day! Who's excited?
Ooh. I'd actually like to see the Banished and UNSC towers.

I'm still waiting for a call of duty first look

The lack of a Call of Duty first look seems odd.

Community Team
Hey there everyone :)

Yesterday was the last day of New York Toy Fair (Celebrate!)

Here's what was announced:

Pokemon
Mewtwo vs. Mew
Dragonite vs Togetic

Halo
Green Machine vs. Banished Marauder

Don't worry, even if we didnt announce any new sets for Call of Duty on our social channels, it does not mean we don't have anything in store :)

So, what do you all think of our announcements? What are you most excited about?

CaryMega wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:16 am
Hey there everyone :)

Yesterday was the last day of New York Toy Fair (Celebrate!)

Here's what was announced:

Pokemon
Mewtwo vs. Mew
Dragonite vs Togetic

Halo
Green Machine vs. Banished Marauder

Don't worry, even if we didnt announce any new sets for Call of Duty on our social channels, it does not mean we don't have anything in store :)

So, what do you all think of our announcements? What are you most excited about?
What about Destiny sets? Minions? Is there any sets for them?

Hmm I was right about the cryo troopers.

I'm liking the Banished Marauder. Gonna be getting that one.

I like the Marauder vs Green Machine set. I'd like to get a few of the Green Machines to help augment and support my Marines.

I'm not a huge fan of the Cryo concept, but the Frostraven looks cool. I'm thinking of removing the cryo aspects and modifying it to haul troops. Sort of like an updated Falcon.

I look forward to the new COD sets, pictures! videos! 🤪I hope that in-store distribution will be everywhere, there is tired of buying expensive on e ** y

I'm looking forward to HHS8, the Frostraven, Marauder and the Infinity. However what was the aim with the artic troop pack? It's like a mix between halo wars 2 marines and 4 marines. Also I'm glad to see the parts amount hasn't decreased again.

Return to “Event Discussion”