[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
2018 Toy Fair Recap - Page 2 - Community

2018 Toy Fair Recap

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
charliebucket wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:57 pm
Ooh. I'm liking the FrostRaven, now that the official pictures have shown up.
Where did you see the pictures? I haven't seen it yet.

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:37 pm
charliebucket wrote:
It's on Mega's FaceBook page.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:38 pm
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:37 pm
charliebucket wrote:
It's on Mega's FaceBook page.
I've seen it finally. Now, I want it. I really want that UNSC blizzard unit too. Have you seen it? There are icy flame marines, with a blue colored flame! Except one downfall: Lack of terrain

Yep I saw that one, too. I'm not that interested in that one. I just have little interest in arctic infantry.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:57 pm
Yep I saw that one, too. I'm not that interested in that one. I just have little interest in arctic infantry.
What are you're thoughts on halo heroes series 8?
I want both the combat evolved chief and charred recruit.

I'm eying up the CE Chief, Emile (because I didn't get the Mongoose), and Halsey for the lab-coat.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:44 pm
I'm eying up the CE Chief, Emile (because I didn't get the Mongoose), and Halsey for the lab-coat.
Now, what are you're thoughts on the forge hog vs Goliath. I think that the Goliath looks like a destiny war beast on steroids

The Goliath looks out-of-proportion compared to the in-game character. The ForgeHog is the wrong colour (in my eyes). Was planning to get multiple of this one for the 'Hog, but I'm not gonna get any.

I'll save that for the Infinity.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:30 pm
The Goliath looks out-of-proportion compared to the in-game character. The ForgeHog is the wrong colour (in my eyes). Was planning to get multiple of this one for the 'Hog, but I'm not gonna get any.

You could get it, and use it for parts. Also, when are you gonna make another video on your channel? I subscribed

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:30 pm

What are you're thoughts on the infinity?

They have Cortana, lasky, and master chief. I think they should have had, Captain Del Rio, lasky, Roland again, a fireteam majestic member, Palmer, and either a Spartan IV or marine.

Return to “Event Discussion”