[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Club TOAD!!!! - Community

Club TOAD!!!!

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Hey guys, it's your friendly neighborhood Joe here. As you may be aware, unless the Gallery post hasn't gone through when you're reading this, we've made a Mariokart 7 community, named Club TOAD!!!!! It's a 150cc (which means the fastest speed for those who don't know) Grand Prix with all items enabled. There is only one rule: you MUST play as Toad or your Mii. (Unless, you know, you don't want to.) To access it, open Mariokart 7, go to Online Multiplayer, Communities, and scroll to the top of the Communities list. Click "Search by Code," and type the following Community Code in:
70-0337-8226-2262
Then you should be able to play! We can discuss when we'll play here!

Oh, yeah, and my Mii is John Wick, just so if we play you'll know who I am!

Sorry m8 im a frog.

Lol all joking aside I don't have any Nintendo stuff.

Screw it, at this point since I accidentally posted eighteen of the same post, no one will want to join. This forum is basically dead.

Hmm, I might join. I’d have to find my 2DS. Man, I just realized that I need to finish Ocarina of Time...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:40 pm
Hmm, I might join. I’d have to find my 2DS. Man, I just realized that I need to finish Ocarina of Time...
@SpartanZ19, thinking of finishing Ocarina of Time, I need to finish my Ocarina of Time custom!

Okay, so every time I have attempted at posting an apology on the Gallery, it hasn't gone through, so I'll do it here. I would like to say, I am SO sorry for spamming the Gallery with eighteen of the same post about this. I really didn't mean to, it was an accident. When I tried posting it the first time, only one picture went through, so I tried to re-post, but my computer brought me to an error page. It said that the "request could not be fulfilled," which I thought meant that the post would not go through, so I kept trying to post it. Every single time I tried to post, it brought me to the error page. Eventually I gave up, and when I checked the Gallery later, there were eighteen of my post. I genuinely didn't mean to.
I hope you understand.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:35 pm
It's ok

Accidents happen
Thanks, dude. I'm glad you understand. I'll need to be more careful next time an error comes up!

Hey @Joefilms I might be getting a 3DS from my Sisters Boyfriend soon! I'll make sure to join Club Toad!

Return to “Event Discussion”