[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Day - Community

Mega Construx Day

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
According to charliebucket September 2013 was when Mega Construx released the first of their Call of Duty line that introduced the new articulation to the Micro Action Figure. To celebrate the 5th year of the new MAF style let's make September 1st 2018 Mega Construx day and celebrate our fandom. And all you have to do to participate is post pictures of your Mega Construx figures and/of collection to whatever social media platforms you are on with the hashtag of MegaConstrux. It doesn't matter what line(s) you are posting or if the pictures you are posting are customs or out of the box builds. Just get your pictures out there and tag them.
Who is with me on this?

omegabob wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:12 am
According to charliebucket September 2013 was when Mega Construx released the first of their Call of Duty line that introduced the new articulation to the Micro Action Figure. To celebrate the 5th year of the new MAF style let's make September 1st 2018 Mega Construx day and celebrate our fandom. And all you have to do to participate is post pictures of your Mega Construx figures and/of collection to whatever social media platforms you are on with the hashtag of MegaConstrux. It doesn't matter what line(s) you are posting or if the pictures you are posting are customs or out of the box builds. Just get your pictures out there and tag them.
Who is with me on this?
y not

For all those planning to participate in Mega Construx Day tomorrow and will be posting to the Gallery, you may want to go ahead and start posting some of your pictures today. Since the approval process takes a while (and hopefully there will be a surge of new pictures getting added to that Gallery) it may help to start today or tonight so your pictures do show up on Saturday.

I saw some great Mega Construx Day post in the Fan Gallery. Thank you all that participated. I think we should make this an event every year on September 1st.

Hey! This happens again i like two months!

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:29 pm
What happens? MCX day?

Murple wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:52 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
What happens? MCX day?
1st of September 2019.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:15 am
Murple wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:
What happens? MCX day?
1st of September 2019.
How was that determined?

Murple wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:12 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:15 am
Murple wrote:

What happens? MCX day?
1st of September 2019.
How was that determined?