[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Dang, a ghost town... - Community

Dang, a ghost town...

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
This forum has basically turned into MCX's gost town. It's used like twice a month. Maybe we should try to get this section up and running again? Why don't we discuss the Friday Game Nights here? Just some thoughts.

Not that anyone's gonna read this, though.

Friday game nights? Is it an Xbox thing?
I only use a computer to play my games.

charliebucket wrote: Friday game nights? Is it an Xbox thing?
I play Xbox and pc but I only play single player games
Apart from counter strike

Roebuck wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:47 pm
charliebucket wrote: Friday game nights? Is it an Xbox thing?
I play Xbox and pc but I only play single player games
Apart from counter strike
the only things a play on my PC are Survivalist (soon Survivalist 2), Tom Clancy's The Division, State of Decay, Insurgency and Game Dev Tycoon on Steam, then random free internet games on Armor Games, on Xbox1 I play Madden19, Human Fall Flat, Call of Duty WWII and Halo 5, oh and For Honor.

Seems like most people here play shooters as well. I'm very much a strategy type of person. Plus Terraria. I have no idea why I like it. It shouldn't be my thing, but it is.

Hmmm, I just play what I like. Normally I play FPS, RPGs, a few rts, Survival games, mainly ark. Recently I got JW Evolution and I’ve really enjoyed it, (apart from some achievements not unlocking)

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:54 am
Seems like most people here play shooters as well. I'm very much a strategy type of person. Plus Terraria. I have no idea why I like it. It shouldn't be my thing, but it is.
Oh yeah, I forgot my non-Steam games, I also play RTS games Warcraft 3, Age of Empires and its expansion, Age of Empires 2 and its expansion, now I just need Age of Empires 3 and its expansion.

I also forgot these games too, Stronghold, Stronghold Legends, Stronghold 2, Stronghold Crusader, Stronghold Crusader Extreme and Stronghold 3

Oh I forgot about aoe 2, great game, a couple friends and I used to set up some games during breaks, you could have called me the Donnie Trump of aoe, except I actually built the walls, then massed an army and waited.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:22 am
Oh I forgot about aoe 2, great game, a couple friends and I used to set up some games during breaks, you could have called me the Donnie Trump of aoe, except I actually built the walls, then massed an army and waited.
lol me too, but first I build a small force, but while doing that I build a wall, and made an army and waited lol, but I never won a game against anything higher than a Easy computer (my family didn't AoE 2).

Lol command and conquer is the best I recommend open RA you can download it off a website just search Open RA
Its a open sourced red alert with a map editor and multiplayer.

Its compatible with Linux and Windows

Return to “Event Discussion”