[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
2019 New York Toy Fair! - Page 6 - Community

2019 New York Toy Fair!

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
According to videos from people who were at the event, the only thing on display by Mega was Breakout Beasts and Pokemon.

I appreciate that Mattel have to push new product.

However, apart from some nice CG images of upcoming COD/HALO figure sets on social media recently, that this was not carried through to any display presentation at the NY Toy fair I was very disappointed but not surprised.

Whelp that’s disappointing.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:03 am
Indeed. There's always tomorrow, but I'm not counting on it.
Can you explain this drought we were given , @Kevin_MCX? Why no new Halo/CoD/Destiny sets? Is the Crystal Creatures really the new line?

thekiller2468 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:13 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Can you explain this drought we were given , @Kevin_MCX? Why no new Halo/CoD/Destiny sets? Is the Crystal Creatures really the new line?
I had a look at the rest of the Toy Fair and it seems a lot of other toy companies are pushing the fantasy dragons etc theme with cute and girly versions, I assume that means that this is a major trend for 2019

JakeBadman wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:22 pm
thekiller2468 wrote:
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
I had a look at the rest of the Toy Fair and it seems a lot of other toy companies are pushing the fantasy dragons etc theme with cute and girly versions, I assume that means that this is a major trend for 2019
This is a time of great need for those of us who already can't get new sets...

Now we have to deal with unicorns taking over the market.

R.I.P. Survivor11

On another note: I have a helluva thing to criticise now.

Well I’m sure they will turn up in Aussie then, not sure if I would want to get anymore beasts because of the slime.

Confusing why do this line when you could do She Ra which would be the same style and is having a resurgence as well. Netflix show and more coming from what I have read.

Toy Designer
thekiller2468 wrote:
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
I get it, but no need to worry. Not everything gets shown at Toy Fair every year. This year was Pokémon and Crystal Creatures' turn.

Toy Fair may be over, but that doesn't mean there won't be new stuff in 2019. I can't go into specifics, but we have some very cool Halo news coming in a few weeks and we may have some surprises up our sleeves as well.

I get it, but no need to worry. Not everything gets shown at Toy Fair every year. This year was Pokémon and Crystal Creatures' turn.

Toy Fair may be over, but that doesn't mean there won't be new stuff in 2019. I can't go into specifics, but we have some very cool Halo news coming in a few weeks and we may have some surprises up our sleeves as well.
Well, I'm very worried. Your only brand I'm interested in, Destiny, seems to not exist anymore??

Return to “Event Discussion”