[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
2019 New York Toy Fair! - Community

2019 New York Toy Fair!

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Community Team
Hey Beyonders!

The 2019 edition of New York Toy Fair happens THIS WEEKEND! Although we aren't able to divulge what we're announcing, what are some of your guesses or what are you hoping to see?

Some great new H3 themed halo sets!

I’m also hoping that Serina will show up in a Halo heroes series soon

Perhaps some halo 3 sets as Nigel mentioned?

I'd like to see the massive AA gun from that game in mega.

Man, I wish I could go...

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:52 pm
Man, I wish I could go...
Same. But I’ve got to much school to do.

I won't be too sad, though. I'm skiing this weekend. :) I wish I had better planning stuff, though...

CoD, CoD, and more CoD. Info on that line has been slim ever since the page was pulled from the MCX website, and sets have seemed to slow down to a trickle. I think with the success of Black Ops 4, it's as good a time as ever to capitalize on the brand and flood the stores with new sets. The recent batch of Brickseek leaks seem to suggest that the brand is mostly focused on figure packs, I would still love to see some larger vehicle sets like y'all used to put out. Tanks, helos, aircraft, etc.

Wlifter wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:27 pm
CoD, CoD, and more CoD. Info on that line has been slim ever since the page was pulled from the MCX website, and sets have seemed to slow down to a trickle. I think with the success of Black Ops 4, it's as good a time as ever to capitalize on the brand and flood the stores with new sets. The recent batch of Brickseek leaks seem to suggest that the brand is mostly focused on figure packs, I would still love to see some larger vehicle sets like y'all used to put out. Tanks, helos, aircraft, etc.
"Success".
You realise that they've done only half of what they said they would do?
The "new additions" are basically reskins from previous black ops games, and the few maps that they've added are very pale in comparison to what they promised.
Not to mention it's a Glitchy mess.

I’m still disappointed BO4 didn’t have a campaign.

Return to “Event Discussion”