[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Marvel or DC license - Page 2 - Community

Marvel or DC license

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
MCX_Team wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:16 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:10 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:07 pm

*Zealous Champion Intensifies*
Theory time:

They have a post-deleting quota to meet, so that's why they delete posts for the most obscure reasons.
Only reason a post gets deleted is if it violates one of the posting rules. Simple as that.

No one has unlocked the "obscure post deletion" achievement yet, so that assumption is wrong.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There is an obscure post deletion achievement? Lol whoever gets that first should receive $100!

MCX_Team wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:

Theory time:

They have a post-deleting quota to meet, so that's why they delete posts for the most obscure reasons.
Only reason a post gets deleted is if it violates one of the posting rules. Simple as that.

No one has unlocked the "obscure post deletion" achievement yet, so that assumption is wrong.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I maybe should've clarified it was a goofy conspiracy theory.
Anywho:

What if the MCX team are actually the Illuminati?

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:34 pm
MCX_Team wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Theory time:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I maybe should've clarified it was a goofy conspiracy theory.
Anywho:

What if the MCX team are actually the Illuminati?
( • )

MCX_Team wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:

Theory time:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
huh.

*Zealous Champion Still Intensifies Because the Halo Soundtracks are Awesome*

And *Zealous Champion Still Intensifies,* by the way.

In all seriousness, when one of my posts doesn't go through I can often assume it is because of bad internet connections, because I have that problem a lot.

Well this is a hard one but they are both very good but I keep thinking that you should have both and as well as fortnite

I allways had to think about this one. But I think that you should do both. And I also have been thinking about fortnite figures.

Fortnite figures shan’t happen. However reviving the Marvel line would be sweet.

I think most will agree with me when I say:

"EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE!!"

This outbreak of fortnitus must be contained!

Return to “Event Discussion”