[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Marvel or DC license - Community

Marvel or DC license

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Hey mega, something that keeps popping up in my head is, does Mega Construx (Mattel) have license to marvel characters such as Spider-Man, Iron man and black panther and if they have license to DC characters such as Batman, Flash and superman. I know for a fact that if you make figures for Spider-Man or batman they are gonna sell like hot cakes easily without a doubt... I would really like to get word from someone at mega, if dc and marvel mega Construx comes out my dreams will truly come true!

They used to make them but not anymore

Okay, wow. I made a reply to this saying that Mega used to make Marvel products, and that a certain competitor currently holds licenses for Marvel/DC products, but my reply is gone?

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:28 pm
Okay, wow. I made a reply to this saying that Mega used to make Marvel products, and that a certain competitor currently holds licenses for Marvel/DC products, but my reply is gone?
Did you say aforementioned competitor’s name?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:51 pm
Well, no, if you do that it automatically changes to say [competitor]. I just did what most people do when referring to that company, and replaced the E with a 3... which doesn't normally result in posts being deleted.

Sadly they can't because of someone else has the license as been mentioned. I wish they did though because those that have that license do a horrible job with the DC characters.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:16 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Well, no, if you do that it automatically changes to say [competitor]. I just did what most people do when referring to that company, and replaced the E with a 3... which doesn't normally result in posts being deleted.
Ah well, maybe the mods are getting zealous.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:34 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
*Zealous Champion Intensifies*

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:07 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:

Theory time:

They have a post-deleting quota to meet, so that's why they delete posts for the most obscure reasons.

Community Team
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:10 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:07 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

Theory time:

They have a post-deleting quota to meet, so that's why they delete posts for the most obscure reasons.
Only reason a post gets deleted is if it violates one of the posting rules. Simple as that.

No one has unlocked the "obscure post deletion" achievement yet, so that assumption is wrong.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Event Discussion”