[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo: Outpost Discovery - Community

Halo: Outpost Discovery

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
So, Outpost Discovery is coming up pretty quickly! Are you all excited? I sure am! Is anyone here planning to go? And what do you think it will be like?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:07 pm
Yes and good
Which location will you be attending?

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:03 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:07 pm
Yes and good
Which location will you be attending?
Orlando Friday so soon

Maybe if it comes to Europe.

Toy Designer
A member of the MCX Halo design team, Stephane_MCX, will be at the Orlando event in July, so if anyone is attending that one, stop by the MCX booth and ask for him. He will be partaking in all the fun of Outpost Discovery, so check with the people at the booth to see when he will be around. He is a big Halo fan and will be happy to meet and talk shop.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:42 am
A member of the MCX Halo design team, Stephane_MCX, will be at the Orlando event in July, so if anyone is attending that one, stop by the MCX booth and ask for him. He will be partaking in all the fun of Outpost Discovery, so check with the people at the booth to see when he will be around. He is a big Halo fan and will be happy to meet and talk shop.
I'll be sure to look!

By 'talk shop' do I need I need cash or card?

lol

Toy Designer
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:12 am
Kevin_MCX wrote:
I'll be sure to look!

lol
LOL. I don't think he charges anything for his autograph.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:00 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:12 am
Kevin_MCX wrote:
I'll be sure to look!

lol
LOL. I don't think he charges anything for his autograph.
oh ok lol I'll bring something for him to sign.

Thought that meant new sets being sold.

200 IQ playz

Now that's what I call a 4D chess move...

Return to “Event Discussion”