[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
SDCC 2019 - Page 2 - Community

SDCC 2019

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Oh, now I see how the skunk guy was broken!

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:58 pm
I hate to be a party-pooper, but 0/6 of the rumored characters are accurate and Mega does not hold any the mentioned licenses. Sorry about that :(
Thank you, Kevin. I appreciate you taking the time to come on here and address the T-Cats rumors. At least now we know.

I still can't wait to see what new stuff MCX has in store!

Kevin_MCX wrote:
That said, there will be a few new licenses (including one that has been requested for some time. Not Thundercats) in the remaining 2020 waves, so it should be a fun ride.
I would love to see Dungeons & Dragons! ( crosses fingers and rubs rabbit's foot )

Kevin_MCX wrote:
That said, there will be a few new licenses (including one that has been requested for some time. Not Thundercats) in the remaining 2020 waves, so it should be a fun ride.
Fallout?!

Kevin_MCX wrote:

That said, there will be a few new licenses (including one that has been requested for some time. Not Thundercats) in the remaining 2020 waves, so it should be a fun ride. There will be sneak peeks in the gallery as soon as we're allowed to post them
X-Files and Aliens?

Star Wars?

*X-files theme plays*

It's time to separate the myth from reality!

-Oh wait, that's Myth busters.

Speaking of "busters" I know Ghostbusters has been requested for "some time" now and with the upcoming new Ghostbusters... hmmm
🚫

... Another ghost busters movie?

They already ruined it with the remake. I can't wait.

Maybe the new line is Halo's "Versus."

Honestly I would be pleased.

Return to “Event Discussion”