[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
SDCC 2019 - Community

SDCC 2019

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Thought I'd start a topic/thread to discuss anything shown at this year's SDCC.

PIcs have surfaced on Instagram of a bunch of upcoming Masters of the Universe stuff. Point Dread with Talon Fighter. Zodac. Unflocked Moss Man. Filmation Evil-Lyn. Battle armor He-Man and Skeletor on top of Battle Cat and Panthor. Some other color variations of characters.

There are also pics of a big Game of Thrones battle diorama. A couple of dragons. Lots of white walkers. The Wall.

Not sure of any other Mega Contrux reveals.

I don't know why you're scouring Instagram when there's plenty of official images already right here on the gallery, direct from MCX staff members:

Also some stuff from the unofficial Mega Construx News account:

I wonder if there is any Halo stuff?

Community Team
JoeFilms wrote:I wonder if there is any Halo stuff?
We have limited space in our booth, so we try to only feature one or two brands to make a big impact. This year, it's MOTU and GOT. That doesn't mean we don't have other things cooking.

There's a new Halo game releasing next year, so there's a good chance this will be a big focus at SDCC 2020 for us. But to be honest, we haven't started planning it yet. (Just a few brainstorms.)

Yan_MCX wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:14 am
JoeFilms wrote:I wonder if there is any Halo stuff?
We have limited space in our booth, so we try to only feature one or two brands to make a big impact. This year, it's MOTU and GOT. That doesn't mean we don't have other things cooking.

There's a new Halo game releasing next year, so there's a good chance this will be a big focus at SDCC 2020 for us. But to be honest, we haven't started planning it yet. (Just a few brainstorms.)
Awesome, thanks for letting me know!

MCX crew, I want to thank you for posting these pics! Please keep 'em coming! I've been pouring over the normal sites I always look at, but I didn't even see that He-Man vs. Beast Man set till just now.

I absolutely LOVE the way you guys are doing variants and 'refreshes'. You are making it much easier for a person to find these figures, which is how it should be.

Any word on the possibility of thundercats joining this line?

Maybe we'll see something at Power-Con??

Toy Designer
Best to take any rumors with a massive grain of salt until we confirm them here, especially in this case.

Here is a quick peek behind the curtain for MCX Heroes for 2020. The next MCX Heroes wave (after wave 5 that is available now) is the first MOTU wave slated for early 2020. Starting with this wave, each series will include 5 figures.

After that, there will be 4 more waves in 2020, including a second MOTU later in 2020.

So, I don't want to be a party-pooper, but the Thundercats rumor is inaccurate.

That said, there will be a few new licenses (including one that has been requested for some time. Not Thundercats) in the remaining 2020 waves, so it should be a fun ride. There will be sneak peeks in the gallery as soon as we're allowed to post them

Return to “Event Discussion”