[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New York Toy Fair 2020 - Community

New York Toy Fair 2020

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Toy Designer
So, New York Toy Fair is getting closer. This year, it is on from February 22nd to the 25th. Am I the only one that loves hitting F5 on my keyboard on Toy Fair Saturday to check in with all the new toys that will be released during the year? On maybe I’m just a big toy nerd?

Anyhoo, what are you looking forward to the most this Toy Fair? What new sets would you like to see? Also, is anyone going?

Some of the Mega design team and I will be attending on Monday the 24th. If anyone is going, post about it here.

I’d love to go and talk to you and the designers, but I can’t.

I unfortunately can’t go, but I will be looking forward to everything that is coming!

Aghh, wish you guys came Pacific. I'd love to talk to you guys about MCX stuff. Hope you meet some other Mega fans out there though!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:21 pm
Aghh, wish you guys came Pacific. I'd love to talk to you guys about MCX stuff. Hope you meet some other Mega fans out there though!
I thought they had a booth in SDCC?

Any hints to what lines we will be seeing sets for?

Toy Fair is always a super-exciting time. I'm constantly checking sites for any updates.

Marvel Legends are a big interest of mine, and they tend to blow the doors off with their convention reveals.

Also looking forward to the rumored 6in (Marvel Legends style) GI Joe line which is heavily rumored to be coming out this year (supposedly starting in June). I'm assuming they'll reveal the first couple of waves.

Mega Construx is my also big toy love for the last decade. Sadly, I don't think Mega gets much coverage during Toy Fair (and SDCC). I'd like to see more pics and coverage of what's shown on sites, including this one. I know we got some gallery pics from last year's SDCC Mega booth. Can we expect similar coverage of this year's Toy Fair showings? If other sites aren't covering Mega much, why not post pics on this site's gallery? I'm super excited to see some reveals of upcoming product. I'm assuming mainly Game of Thrones will be shown off. And maybe Halo Infinite sets, if it's allowed.

Like to see the sets in the next line up wave for Halo. If GoT is shown, I probably won't be disappointed. I know MotU is huge with fans so there will be at least some of that there. Probably Pokemon will be there as well. If anything unexpected. A new IP. Or mabey another beyounders set.

I just would like to see some new stuff! I like seeing what you guys design and come up with.

Return to “Event Discussion”