[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
to you destiny guru's - Page 2 - Community

to you destiny guru's

Builds & Discussions
But can the heads be swapped? Because some of the Halo helmets (the Flame Marine comes to mind) can make good alternate Titan helmets.

What was it like to put together the Cabal Dropship?

RichardT1977 wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:32 pm
But can the heads be swapped? Because some of the Halo helmets (the Flame Marine comes to mind) can make good alternate Titan helmets.
Yes that's the easyist thing to do. As long as the chest armor doesn't get in the way all the heads are copatable. Well mabey not the dogs head but everything else should be.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:49 am
RichardT1977 wrote:
Yes that's the easyist thing to do. As long as the chest armor doesn't get in the way all the heads are copatable. Well mabey not the dogs head but everything else should be.
Well if the Destiny head attachment point is the same size as Halo/CoD then the dog and horse heads should attach. I think.

Halo40KWarrior wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:23 pm
What was it like to put together the Cabal Dropship?
The dropship hasn't been released yet. It is in preorder

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:37 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:49 am
RichardT1977 wrote:
Well if the Destiny head attachment point is the same size as Halo/CoD then the dog and horse heads should attach. I think.
Idk bought the house but the dogs head is really loose on other body's. Could be just mine though

Who thinks that the Vex figures look like the aliens from the film Independence Day? If only they did a figure pack of them...

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:54 am
Who thinks that the Vex figures look like the aliens from the film Independence Day? If only they did a figure pack of them...
Hu kinda ya, but there robots instead of aliens.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:05 am
charliebucket wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:54 am
Hu kinda ya, but there robots instead of aliens.
Yeah I guess... They still look like them. Alien VS Independence Day, anyone? 😁

Return to “Destiny”