[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
TOMORROW: Live Q&A with Destiny Designers - Community

TOMORROW: Live Q&A with Destiny Designers

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
Attention Guardians! We’re excited to announce that tomorrow we will be hosting a live Q&A on our official forums with three of our Destiny designers. They’ll be answering questions about toy design, working on the Destiny brand, and life at MEGA. The thread will go live tomorrow at 2:00 PM EST and last for one hour, so have your questions ready!

We will be creating a new thread tomorrow so post your questions in the official one that is being posted at 2PM EST tomorrow.

See you all there!

CaryMega wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:08 am
Attention Guardians! We’re excited to announce that tomorrow we will be hosting a live Q&A on our official forums with three of our Destiny designers. They’ll be answering questions about toy design, working on the Destiny brand, and life at MEGA. The thread will go live tomorrow at 2:00 PM EST and last for one hour, so have your questions ready!

We will be creating a new thread tomorrow so post your questions in the official one that is being posted at 2PM EST tomorrow.

See you all there!
Sweeeeeeeet!

K I'm coming if it's not too late in the day considering I'm southern Hemisphere.

Yikes. I'll need to set my alarm. Hopefully I can join the stream.

Anyone else notice that the picture they posted on the announcement on the Official Facebook page shows the developers holding brick built life size Destiny weapons? Appears to be Gjallarhorn, Suros Regime and possibly Invective!!! Please oh please let these be upcoming collectors sets!

Arcsylver wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:30 pm
Anyone else notice that the picture they posted on the announcement on the Official Facebook page shows the developers holding brick built life size Destiny weapons? Appears to be Gjallarhorn, Suros Regime and possibly Invective!!! Please oh please let these be upcoming collectors sets!
That would be amazing but probably a little to pricey.

Considering the fact that I was too late. Will there be something like this for this line and other lines in the future?

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:45 pm
Considering the fact that I was too late. Will there be something like this for this line and other lines in the future?
They plan to. They said so on the live thread.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:51 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:45 pm
They plan to. They said so on the live thread.
Cool! Can't wait!

My question can mega construcx make a option where you can sign in from the Bungie website and take are destiny guardian and sync all the weapons and data and gear into a actual mini figure it would be so cool if we could do that because I really want my warlock that I use as a mini figure my guardian looks cool

Return to “Destiny”