[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx™ Destiny Designer Q&A *OFFICIAL THREAD* - Page 3 - Community

Mega Construx™ Destiny Designer Q&A *OFFICIAL THREAD*

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
Nilbog wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:39 pm
I just wanted to Thank all of you for all of your hard work and dedication. Cant wait to see what Mega has in store for us in the future.
All the guys: Thanks for stopping by! Positive feedback is always great motivation and we appreciate seeing what you all post!

1. How many unannounced sets are you guys currently working on, and will we see any before Christmas (this year)? Hoping this doesn't break the "don't ask about upcoming sets" rule :-)

2. Have there been any sets that never made it to market? If so, why weren't they released?

Do you get a free copy of the set you designed?

Community Team
evil_mike wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:50 pm
1. How many unannounced sets are you guys currently working on, and will we see any before Christmas (this year)? Hoping this doesn't break the "don't ask about upcoming sets" rule :-)

2. Have there been any sets that never made it to market? If so, why weren't they released?
1. Emile: Yes we are always working on unannounced sets. We tend to work 1 year in advance, so you won't see anything we're working on now for a while! It's interesting to mention that sometimes this becomes a challenge for us, because occasionally Bungie may not have the final in-game design to show us when we start working on models, so we have to get creative!

2. Emile: Yes, we work on projects occasionally that never make it to market. For example, we designed several jumpships for the line that never made it to shelves. It's hard to design just one from a game with so many amazing ships!

Community Team
charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:51 pm
Do you get a free copy of the set you designed?
1. Emile: No, but we do get a pretty good employee discount at the on-site warehouse!

Well. I just want to say thank you. To everyone who works at Mega, especially the set and figure designers, for doing what they do and for making us smile with these amazing and intricate sets, so thanks so much. And hey, maybe in five years, I might knock on your door and ask for a job.

Community Team
Okay everyone, that's a wrap!

Thanks so much for participating in the Q&A today! Emile, Jonathan, and Louis-Charles really enjoyed answering your questions and speaking to all of you this afternoon!

We'll keep the thread open so you can continue the discussion if you like!

We will continue to do this in the future, so look forward to more discussions like these!

CaryMega wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:01 pm
Okay everyone, that's a wrap!

Thanks so much for participating in the Q&A today! Emile, Jonathan, and Louis-Charles really enjoyed answering your questions and speaking to all of you this afternoon!

We'll keep the thread open so you can continue the discussion if you like!

We will continue to do this in the future, so look forward to more discussions like these!
That was fun.

Looking forward to future discussions!

Nooooo, I missed my chance! Dang it, lol

Return to “Destiny”