[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Destiny Set Ideas - Page 5 - Community

Mega Construx Destiny Set Ideas

Builds & Discussions
charliebucket wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:17 pm
DeadHero wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:22 am
RichardT1977 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:51 pm
We've gotten Sparrows (so many Sparrows!) and a Cabal Interceptor, so now I think we need a Fallen Pike. With a Dreg. And a Titan, since they're slightly underrepresented in the line.
Yeah, too many sparrows. A Fallen Pike would be awesome.
Hehehe... It's just been revealed.
EDIT: Found the images. But still no Dreg?

RichardT1977 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:51 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:17 pm
DeadHero wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:22 am

Yeah, too many sparrows. A Fallen Pike would be awesome.
Hehehe... It's just been revealed.
EDIT: Found the images. But still no Dreg?
It appears not, but I sure hope there is. To me, a Dreg would make the set thrice as cool.

Joescibelli wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:56 am
werepolarbear wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:22 pm
Generic create a guardian station,Have parts for a basic warlock,hunter and titan in male/female genders and human,evo and awoken races. station comes with parts to create a basic guardian.
I'm not really too sure how useful this'd be by now. Most of the sets in the line are Armory sets so I feel we have enough spare armor as is, and we've now got even more options with the upcoming Halo Heroes styled figures. I'm all for more Armory sets and new figures, but I don't think we really need another type of set to offer a similar thing.

For me, I think we're at a point where we're sorely lacking battle packs. Thrall, Cabal, and the Vex both have most of the molds we really need for them, and those armies are HUGE in game, but we really don't have any way to army build beyond buying duplicates of sets. I'd find it hard to believe that I'm the only one who finds it frustrating that the Thrall are only available in two $15+ sets that include several non-massable components.
I've said it before but its worth saying again, we need to have the ranks filled out a bit more first, now cabal, I want to see a battle pack. We got legionnaires, phalanxes, colossus, pysions and now the war beasts. the other factions however need more ranks to be filled in, like the fallen need vandals and dregs, servitors would be buildable. hive need knights, acolytes, wizards and ogres plus shrikes. (also a more durable design for the thralls, there legs break so easily I had another one break earlier this week, had to actually make a request for a replacement). Vex we need the minotaur and hydra, hydra can wait but the minotaur is needed. Also some taken would be really cool, it would just be a translucent figure with a gradient paint wash from black to white with and a white speckle spray, then just some minor detail touch up with black or white on the eye of the taken would be required to pull off the effect

They could easily make the regular-sized servitors by retooling/repainting the Pokeball containers from the small Pokemon sets.

What the Destiny line is missing that the Halo line has are blind packs. It would be easy to build up the hordes of enemies via blind packs with dregs, vandals, acolytes, wizards, knights, and all the other canon fodder types. Servitors would be brick built most likely but the small ones would work in blind packs easily enough as well.

We need more weapon packs as well. The core of the game is a looter/shooter yet we dont have many of the actual named weapons for our guardians.

What I would love is some sort of generic guardian bodies. Male and female, neutral colored, sets for hunter, titan and warlock with armor packs for various shaders and armor types. Not easy considering the sheer number of armor sets I know, but would be nice to have something like that for building “our” guardians.

Arcsylver wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:22 am
What the Destiny line is missing that the Halo line has are blind packs. It would be easy to build up the hordes of enemies via blind packs with dregs, vandals, acolytes, wizards, knights, and all the other canon fodder types. Servitors would be brick built most likely but the small ones would work in blind packs easily enough as well.
This.

Also, you could make Servitor-shaped containers for Fallen minifigs, like they did with those Halo drop pod minifigs (or the aforementioned Pokemon mini-sets).

Arcsylver wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:22 am

We need more weapon packs as well. The core of the game is a looter/shooter yet we dont have many of the actual named weapons for our guardians.

What I would love is some sort of generic guardian bodies. Male and female, neutral colored, sets for hunter, titan and warlock with armor packs for various shaders and armor types. Not easy considering the sheer number of armor sets I know, but would be nice to have something like that for building “our” guardians.
I'm not too sure how this would work, for the blind packs, that is. Many of the enemies are different sizes, which I imagine would make packing them in a uniform "blind bag" difficult. It's also worth noting that some have MUCH more paint than the average blind bag figures (look at the Halo series, most Spartans only have a visor application). Like I'm looking at a few Guardians in front of me that were released in sets (as in, no convention/special release stuff) and these don't look too feasible with the current business model.

They've released Grunts among the taller character types in Halo blind pack waves.

RichardT1977 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:50 pm
They've released Grunts among the taller character types in Halo blind pack waves.
The difference between Guardians, Thrall, and Fallen are much more extreme, especially after the recent Grunt revamp.

Fallen,Hive,Vex and Cabal troop packs. all to face our guardian figures.

Return to “Destiny”