[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Destiny Set Ideas - Page 7 - Community

Mega Construx Destiny Set Ideas

Builds & Discussions
Destiny Leviathan
1 Emperor Calus
6 Guardians with Out of options, Coldheart, Merciless, Pribana -D, Uriel's Gift, and Widows Bite
3 Cabal Legionairres
2 Cabal Colossus
3 Psions
4 War beasts
Mid scale leviathan ship
$499.99

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:59 am
Destiny Leviathan
1 Emperor Calus
6 Guardians with Out of options, Coldheart, Merciless, Pribana -D, Uriel's Gift, and Widows Bite
3 Cabal Legionairres
2 Cabal Colossus
3 Psions
4 War beasts
Mid scale leviathan ship
$499.99
No, six War Beasts: Aru'un, B'ael, M'orn, Ta'aurc, Tho'ourg, and Va'ase.

RichardT1977 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:10 pm
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Destiny Leviathan
1 Emperor Calus
3 Cabal Legionairres
2 Cabal Colossus
3 Psions
4 War beasts
Mid scale leviathan ship
$499.99
Dude I'm just keeping it simple okay, so don't be all up correcting me Richard. Also, Aru'un and Ta'aurc are names of cabal enemies in destiny 1

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:03 pm
RichardT1977 wrote:
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Destiny Leviathan
1 Emperor Calus
3 Cabal Legionairres
2 Cabal Colossus
3 Psions
4 War beasts
Mid scale leviathan ship
$499.99
Dude I'm just keeping it simple okay, so don't be all up correcting me Richard. Also, Aru'un and Ta'aurc are names of cabal enemies in destiny 1
@SpartanDelta Chill out, man! He was not correcting you, he was pointing out how he felt the set you suggested should be which means he finds your idea interesting. No need to snap back like you did, really. There is six war beasts in Pleasure Gardens and two of the names are indeed Aru'un and Ta'aurc so his suggestion makes sense.

WatchfulCrow wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:24 pm
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:03 pm
RichardT1977 wrote:

@SpartanDelta Chill out, man! He was not correcting you, he was pointing out how he felt the set you suggested should be which means he finds your idea interesting. No need to snap back like you did, really. There is six war beasts in Pleasure Gardens and two of the names are indeed Aru'un and Ta'aurc so his suggestion makes sense.
Ok whatever. Sry

WatchfulCrow wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:24 pm
Yeah it was more of a "Yes, but also..." kind of comment.

Can we get some Redjacks clearing out fallen for a Crucible map or something?

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Destiny Leviathan
1 Emperor Calus
3 Cabal Legionairres
2 Cabal Colossus
3 Psions
4 War beasts
Mid scale leviathan ship
$499.99
ain't nobody got money for that

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:11 am
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Destiny Leviathan
1 Emperor Calus
3 Cabal Legionairres
2 Cabal Colossus
3 Psions
4 War beasts
Mid scale leviathan ship
$499.99
ain't nobody got money for that
That guys delusional.

First you have to pay over 200 bucks for the full game, and now another 500 for a building set based on that game...

Return to “Destiny”