[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Destiny Heroes Series revealed! - Page 2 - Community

Destiny Heroes Series revealed!

Builds & Discussions
More than likely they are getting them on amazon. I got all 6 there. But be warned scalper pricing is in full effect I paid $15 each for $5 figures to get them

I've seen them at my local Target and two of the local Walmarts. I've bought one from each of those locations in order to try to encourage them to keep stocking MC Destiny.

One of my local Wal-Marts and a local Target for me.

You guys are lucky, my Walmarts around me never carried any Destiny sets...

One of my local Walmarts just put out their second case of Destiny Heroes the other day.

Aye some good news. The Iron Lord Amory and the Xur ones are being shipped April and May on toywis you can pre-order for a slight upcharge but not scalp price (as of me looking). So it seems they just got pushes back. Lets hope they hit the shelves soon.

Too late for those who paid the scalpers.

Oh well, only 1 more week to wait for the delivery of the last sparrow set I need to complete my collection of all the currently released sets. Then I'll begin saving for the Ikora and Ghaul sets to pounce on when they drop

calvinium wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:23 am
Too late for those who paid the scalpers.

Oh well, only 1 more week to wait for the delivery of the last sparrow set I need to complete my collection of all the currently released sets. Then I'll begin saving for the Ikora and Ghaul sets to pounce on when they drop
if id say at this point

Sadly no destiny in my area

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:22 am
if id say at this point
Please, Mega Construx, release Ikora in some manner, so we can complete our Vanguards!

Return to “Destiny”