[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Destiny Heroes Series revealed! - Community

Destiny Heroes Series revealed!

Builds & Discussions
Hey guys!

Quickly go to the shop page! Under Mega Construx, you'll find 6 new Guardians! Seems to me like a Destiny Hero Series! I am really impressed by the Hunter Lion's Vigil. Of course, I'll grab them all as soon as I see them, haha! Which one is your favorite?

Yeah I saw them, I'm not that fussed about them, honestly. I'll stick to Hezen Lords and Samsara packs still.

I like them. It makes me concerned that Armory packs might be getting phased out, though.

And can we get some more enemies, please?

I’m just glad they are finally giving all three classes equal representation!

Two each of the classes each with unique armors and EXOTICS on many of them!

Monte Carlo with ornament
Zhalo Supercell with ornament
Kvostov with ornament

Just wish distribution was better so I don’t have to try and get them from amazon before the scalpers *** them all up

Any clue where these will be sold? Or the new sparrow sets? When I look on the site it is saying not available in your country. Really hoping I can get these somehow. Or maybe they just aren't out yet?

Thanks!

Any idea or information on when and where these are or will be released?

Hey folks, just wanted to ask, any information at all about where and when these are/will be available?

Any clue where these can be bought? I've seen a few popping up on ebay but have no clue where they are being purchased from. When I go to the Construx page it says they aren't available in my country (USA).

Thanks!

Return to “Destiny”